17 April 2012

Yakety Yak...




..oh my back.

OW OW OW OW OW OW OW etc.

You don't know what you've got 'til it's gone. This is especially true of backs. The niggle became an ache. The ache became pretty uncomfortable and now I am in agony whenever I try to move.

I saw an osteopath today. He mentioned something about discs 3 and 4, and maybe 5. I had some treatment today and I'm going back on Thursday.

I am feeling extremely sorry for myself. Presley and Cash are being super helpful, but I hate having to tell them that I can't pick them up.

Please send painkillers, get well soon vibes and maybe some gin.

I'm also going to try The Moiderer's pain cure MP3, free to download if you sponsor her for the London Marathon on Sunday. There is also an iPod to be won for guessing her time. Good luck, Dawn!


.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin