14 June 2011

Review: Interflora


These beautiful flowers arrived today from Interflora. The delivery man asked me if I was eighteen (bless him) before he also handed over a bottle of champagne. What a treat. I shall save that for the next time we move house.

This fragrant and colourful hand-tied arrangement really cheered me up. I love fresh flowers in the house.

I have always used Interflora for the big life events that call for flowers as they are so reliable, but I forget that they are there for all occasions and don't just have florists in London. Check out these Father's Day gifts. Last order date for Father's Day is 2pm on Friday.

Thank you Interflora, you made my day.




Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I had a nightmare experience with John Lewis flowers of all people, was so surprised. Took three weeks and three attempts for them to finally delivery. They did give me a refund and a voucher by way of apology but it really spoiled the impact with them being so late! Will revert to Interflora!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin